Work for one of the largest employers of students on-campus and savor the perks! Campus Dining offers non-work study, on-campus jobs in a fun, fast-paced environment located just minutes from your classes. If you enjoy working with people, want to hone your professional development skills while building your resume, work for us!
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn extra cash for working nights and weekends: Earn an extra $1 per hour when you work Monday - Friday 4:30PM to close or any Saturday and Sunday shift. You must work 2-hours minimum to be eligible.
- Incentive program: Work 40-hours between August 24 - October 13, 2022 earn an extra $150.
- Refer a Friend bonus offer
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meal when you work
- Variety of positions
Interested? Complete our job inquiry form today and a hiring manager will reach out or visit us at one of our tabling events in the Davis Center. Our team members are the heart of our dining program!
Job Fair Tabling Events
- Wednesday, September 28; 11AM - 1PM - Davis Center Atrium (first floor)
- Thursday, September 29; 11AM - 1PM - University Marche
- Tuesday, October 4; 11AM - 1PM - Davis Center Atrium (first floor)
- Wednesday, October 5; 11AM - 1PM - Given Bistro
- Thursday, October 6; 4:30PM - 6:30PM - Redstone Dining
- Tuesday, October 11; 11AM - 1PM - Davis Center Atrium (first floor)
- Wednesday, October 12; 4:30PM - 6:30PM - Central Campus Dining
- Thursday, October 13; 11A - 1PM - Campus Perk
- Tuesday, October 18; 11AM - 1PM - Davis Center Atrium (first floor)
- Tuesday, October 25; 11AM - 1PM - Davis Center Atrium (first floor)