UVM Dining has always prioritized the health and safety of our guests and staff. We adhere to the Vermont Department of Health regulations and the University’s Our Common Ground. Please understand that there may be modifications; refer back often for updated guidelines and info.
- Mobile Ordering: Is available across campus to view menus, allergen information and check your meal plan balance. You can order ahead through the Everyday app at the following locations: Campus Perk, Given Bistro, Green Roof Deli, Redstone Market, Skinny Pancake, Jamal's Chicken, The Halal Shack and UVM Dairy Bar.
- We’ve expanded the Meal Exchange Program (extended to include Fridays, with expanded hours and locations.) Redstone residents will receive an additional three to be used at Redstone Market, since Redstone Dining will remain closed at lunch time.
- Four at Redstone Dining has moved to the left side of the dining hall. It will be open Monday - Wednesday 4:30PM - 8:30PM and Sunday Noon - 3:30 and 4:30PM - 8PM.
- Simple Servings at Central Campus will expand hours to be available Monday - Friday 11AM - 8:30PM and Saturday/Sunday 11AM - 8:00PM
- Simple Zone at Harris Millis and Redstone Dining both have doors and are switching to a CATcard access system to ensure these spaces remain safe for students who truly need them. To gain entry, you must complete the Simple Zone CATcard Access Form by September 11 and schedule a meeting with our Registered Dietitian.
- Northside Dining's Take 5 Program, will offer new options when using your 1 Meal Swipe to take 5 items. These 5 items can be 1 entrée, 3 sides/snacks/drink.
Trinity Campus Residents may use one meal swipe, per meal period, at Northside Dining, for a choice of five items (limited to one entrée). Students may dine-in or take a meal to go. This dining hall offers select hot entrée options at breakfast, dinner, and brunch on the weekends, a self-service deli, salad bar, soups, and snacks. There is a Simple Zone at this location.
Students may use up to two Meal Swipe in the below listed retail location for an entrée, side and a beverage. Refer to signage inside each location or read below to learn about what entrees, sides and beverages are included with your Meal Exchange Swipe.
- Meal Exchange swipes can be used twice a week, Monday-Friday.
- You must let the cashier know when you are using a Meal Exchange Swipe or you will be charged in Retail Points, CAT$cratch or credit/debit
- Meal Exchange Swipes reset every Monday and do not roll over week to week.
- Redstone residents will receive an additional three to be used at Redstone Market only during the lunch period.
Use Meal Exchange Swipes at the following locations and times:
Green Roof Deli
Available with Everyday Ordering only by app, browser or kiosk.
Lunch to Dinner
- Monday - Thursday 11:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | 6" sandwich, a side and a beverage
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | 6" sandwich, a side and a beverage
11:00 am - 4:30 p.m. | Select 1 entrée, indicated with a green dot + 1 side, indicated with a red dot + plus a beverage (Fountain soda, small milk, juice or coffee)
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. | A Breakfast Sandwich + home fries or whole fruit + small coffee/tea or 10 oz. orange juice
All options include hand-cut fries or a designated side + a fountain drink, small coffee/tea and will close at 2:15 p.m. on Friday’s
- Signature Salad 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Rotating Signature Salad
- Vermont Burger Co. 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. | Beef or Beyond Burger
- Salad Bar 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Large Salad
See cashier for your side and beverage
- 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Bagel sandwich or a deli sandwich
- 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Hot sandwich special
- 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Burrito, Tacos (2), Taco Salad, or Nachos
- Traditional Dining Halls are Central , Harris Millis, and Redstone Dining. Theyaccept the following tenders: Meals, Retail Points, CAT$cratch, Credit and Debit cards (no cash)
- Retail Locations accept the following tenders: Retail Points, CAT$cratch, Credit and Debit cards, and Cash (cash accepted Given Bistro and The Marketplace only)
- Our Traditional Dining Halls are for dine-in or a meal to-go using EcoWare.
- All traditional dining halls will close for one hour between lunch and dinner at the following times:
- Central Campus Dining: 3:30PM - 4:30PM
- Harris Millis Dining:2:30PM - 3:30PM
- Central Campus Dining: 3:30PM - 4:30PM
- All students have the ability to switch meal plans during the first two weeks of each semester. Learn more about our Meal Plan Options.
- Running low on Retail Points? Points can be added at anytime through our "Shop." Additional Retail Points added on to your account receive a 10% discount at the register when making food or beverages purchases at any UVM Dining retail location (Campus Perk, Green Roof Deli, Given Bistro, Redstone Market, The Marketplace, University Marche, UVM Dairy Bar, and Waterman Market). The balance of those additional points will rollover semester to semester as long as you are enrolled at UVM.
- EcoWare is one of our signature sustainability programs on-campus, learn how it works.
- We welcome refillable mugs up to 24 ounces in our UVM Dining retail locations only. Save 25 cents off the price of a large coffee when you use your own mug!
- Order ahead, view menu options, allergen info and more using the Everyday App.
- Your CATcard is for your own personal use only.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into our traditional dining halls or retail spaces.
- Use a clean plate or cup with each visit to a dining station.
- There is no refilling of personal beverage containers in the traditional dining hall locations; water refilling stations are located around campus.
- In the UVM Dining retail locations we ask you limit your purchases to $50 per transaction ($150 per day); please budget accordingly.
- Service animals allowed, no pets.
- Shoes and Shirt required.
The Dish newsletter offers weekly bites of campus dining info served directly to your inbox. You'll receive fresh baked info about FREE events, an early look at that week’s #WinItWednesday prize, wellness and sustainability tips, a monthly nutrition newsletter, and more!
UVM Dining sends out campus-wide communications throughout the year. View past communications:
- 10.18.2023 Fall Satisfaction Survey - Students and Employees
- 9.6.2023 | Explore and navigate UVM Dining Options
- 8.22.2023 | Welcome back! Explore, navigate and connect with Dining